1. The welcome offer is only valid for new players.
2. A minimum deposit of NZ $12 is required.
3. For players who deposit NZ $10 or more, the standard welcome package of a number of match deposit bonuses up to NZ $1000 + 100 bonus spins on Play’n GO’s Book of Dead will apply. The terms and conditions of the standard Jonny Jackpot welcome offer can be found here.
4. 100 Free spins are only available on the Agent Jane Blonde Returns slot game, and the value per spin is $0.05.
5. The welcome offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
6. Winnings on free spins are limited to the number of spins awarded. For example, if you get 100 free spins, the maximum payout is NZ $100.
7. The wagering requirement is 35 times the amount of bonus money, deposit and spins. Money cannot be withdrawn until it has been fully recycled.
8. Wagering is not possible in all games or in all games to the same extent. Learn more about how money can be wagered in different games.
9. The maximum bet allowed on bonus funds is NZ $5. If you bet more during this welcome bonus, the casino has the right to confiscate all winnings.
10. Deposits through Skrill or NETELLER are not eligible for the welcome bonus, and if this happens, the casino has the right to confiscate all winnings.
11. Bonus money must be used within 30 days and free spins within 10 days, otherwise unused (non-wagered) bonus money or rounds will be removed from your account.
13. The normal terms and conditions of our offers are valid – you can find them here.
Jonny Jackpot is a brand managed by White Hat Gaming Limited (Company). The Company is registered in accordance with Maltese law with registration no. C73232 whose registered office is 85 St John Street, Valletta, VLT1165, Malta.
The Company is licensed and regulated by: (i) The Gambling Commission of Great Britain under licence number #000-052894-R-329546-003 for customers in Great Britain; (ii) The Malta Gaming Authority under licence number MGA/B2C/370/2017 (issued 01/08/2018) for all other customers.
Gambling can be addictive. Play responsibly. For further information on the risks associated with gambling, read our responsible gambling policy. Underage gambling is an offence.